Part Time Site ManagerWomble Rental Management
We are seeking a Part Time Site Manager for a 68 unit apartment community in Fuquay-Varina, NC. You will focus primarily on leasing with a strong emphasis on customer service, meeting goals and achieving results. You will manage the leasing process from start to finish, presenting our apartments and community in a compelling way, overcoming objections, building relationships. The position will be part time, 16 hours per week.
Previous leasing experience is recommended. Excellent potential for career advancement.
Part time position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lease apartments at the highest effective rent level possible, while maintaining a strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy.
- Maintain a courteous and helpful attitude at all times.
- Respond to resident request promptly and courteously and to help resolve resident issues.
- Be aware of company and community policies and be able to explain them to residents and potential residents.
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of all lease related documents and be able to accurately complete the documents in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate resident files in accordance with Company policy.
- Enter into the computer data relative to residents and potential residents in accordance with company policy.
- Inspect apartments prior to move-in to ensure market ready status.
- Be aware of the rent levels and amenities of competitive communities.
- Be aware of all community and area facts and statistics.
- Greet new residents and assist with the move-in process.
- Verify application data.
- Qualify potential residents.
- Show available ready vacancies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Special Skills Required
- Ability to successfully interact with people
- Good organizational skills
- Good verbal skills
- Strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy
- Professional image
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace