Clinical Account ManagerWinCare Inc
WinCare/Autumn Home Nutrition, servicing the state of North Carolina in currently seeking applicants for a Clinical Account Manager position that will cover Eastern North Carolina.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily management of old accounts and development of new relationships/referrals.
- Call on physicians, hospitals, discharge planners, and case managers within an assigned territory to promote our Enteral Nutrition/DME/ Incontinence service lines.
- Gather and organize account-related information and provide input on key customer opportunities, service line extensions.
- Assist with the growth of the home sales in North Carolina.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required.
- Set up/delivery/education of nutritional items to clients as needed.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of current HME products and services offered by the company and all applicable insurance guidelines.
- Understanding insurance coverage and reimbursements in regards to products and service lines.
- Ability to work from home based office with travel throughout eastern North Carolina and manage sales for assigned territory.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Microsoft office proficiency is required.
- Bachelor's degree and RD, LDN, RN, LPN, or equivalent experience in HME industry.
- Motivated and self-driven, with a proven history of success in sales
- Two years’ experience in sales and marketing/One year experience in HME or related healthcare industry; preferred
- Strong team player
- Excellent selling, organization, problem-solving skills and the ability to appropriately represent the Company service capabilities to the targeted referral source.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with a good driving record.
- Valid professional license if necessary.
- Travel via personal vehicle
- Operation of office machinery and computer
- Occasionally lift/move items up to 40 pounds
All applicants must pass a drug screen and background check prior to employment.