Lawn Care TechniciansWeed Man
As we continue to grow, Weed Man is seeking career-oriented Lawn Care Technicians for full-time, year-round positions. We are currently looking for energetic, customer service oriented, career minded individuals to join our team and further enhance our company through systems, processes and communication.
Would you like to be our next great Lawn Care Service Technician?
Then we want you to join the team and grow with us into the future. As a lawn care professional, you will be responsible to service customer lawns in your route as you apply fertilizer, treat weeds, and perform other professional applications while ensuring the best customer service. You will also be responsible for accurately measuring lawns, providing quotes and / or lawn analysis, and making field sales. Hard outdoor work with unlimited future.
With our rapid growth, we have future opportunities for the passionate, determined, creative individual to move into our management team. Come join us for a career with a recession proof company!
This job requires a valid driver's license with a CLEAN DRIVING RECORD. A minimum of three years driving experience is required. Reliable, consistent transportation is a must.
As an associate of Weed Man you will enjoy:
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Packages
- 401(k), Life Insurance
- Industry and Company Training
- Advancement Opportunities.
Weed Man is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License (3+ years)
- Clean Driving Record
- Reliable Means of Transportation
- Ability to Arrive on Time and Ready for the Day
- Promote a Professional Appearance
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Advanced problem-solving skills and proven time management
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a results-oriented environment
- Willingness to Learn All Necessary Facets of the Position
- Energetic, Positive and Displays a "Can-Do" Demeanor
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds (8-10) hours per day
- Able and willing to work in various weather conditions (8-10) hours per day
- Schedule Will Require 50+ Hours Weekly During Peak Seasons and Some Saturdays
- Able to Safely Operate Company Equipment
- Previous sales or industry experience is an asset but is not required.