Commercial Tile Subcontractor
Watkins Floor Covering is seeking candidates to fill the following position:
COMMERCIAL TILE SUBCONTRACTOR
to work in Jacksonville, NC
Watkins Floor Covering is a locally owned business and was established in 1997. Watkins takes great pride in our work. Our team is dedicated to delivering first class customer service and top quality.
The Commercial Tile Subcontractor will be responsible for installing tiles on floors, walls and ceilings of all kinds of private and public buildings. They may also apply tiles to counters, patios and roof decks.
- Be able to pass background check to get access on base (Cherry Point, Camp Lejeune, and New River Air Station).
- Provide Workman’s Compensation, General Liability insurance, and Vehicle Insurance.
- Good communication skills.
- Complete jobs in a professional and timely manner.
- Be able to foresee and prevent possible issues before they occur.
- Work well with and around other trades.
- Be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Must provide your own reliable equipment for job’s to be completed.
- Experience with mud beds
- Familiar with Schluter System products
- Provide reports/documents as necessary, for example, certified payroll forms and daily reports
- References are required for tile experience background.