Therapy AideWake Orthopaedics, LLC
Multi-Specialty Orthopaedic group with multiple locations in Wake County, NC is seeking a fulltime Therapy Aide to join our team. The primary location for this position is Brier Creek, NC however coverage at another location may be required.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team focused and possess excellent communication skills. Candidate will work closely with our Physical and Occupational therapists in delivering quality care to our patients.
- Preparing patient for therapy.
- Monitoring rehab exercises.
- Patient interaction to answer questions and assist as directed.
- Follow all state, federal and insurance regulations including HIPAA.
- Clerical duties such as filing.
- Ensuring the workspace is clean and clear of PHI.
- Assist with scheduling patients.
- Review upcoming appointments to ensure efficient patient flow.
- Research projects.
- Ability to participate in physical activity such as standing, lifting and bending for extended period of time while involved in physical activity.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pre-therapy student is preferred.
- One year commitment is required.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.