Scheduling CoordinatorWake Orthopaedics, LLC
Multi-Specialty Orthopaedic group with multiple locations in Wake County, NC is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team focused and possess empathy towards patients. Candidate will be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining professionalism. Candidate will be willing to travel between locations as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with the patient in a professional and compassionate manner.
- Register patient in EHR including insurance verification.
- Schedule patient appointments based on provider availability and preference.
- Answer inbound calls and direct patient’s question to appropriate staff member.
- Prioritize patient calls based on current policy.
- Communicate with clinical staff as needed to ensure patient medical questions are answered timely.
- Document accurately within our EHR, Epic.
- Other duties will be assigned by management as needed.
Two years’ experience in medical office is preferred but will train right candidate. Bilingual is preferred but not required.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.