Multi-Specialty Orthopaedic group with multiple locations in Wake County, NC is seeking a certified Radiologic Technologist to fill a full time position. We offer a unique work environment promoting personal and professional growth; an excellent benefit package with competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team focused and possess empathy towards patients. Candidate will be able to work at a high volume while maintaining professionalism.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Greet and escort patient to radiology.
- Communicate with the patient to ensure understanding of procedure and reduce anxiety.
- Prepare and position the patient for imaging procedures.
- Perform accurate x-rays as ordered by the medical provider while practicing radiation safety precautions.
- Communicate with providers and clinical staff in a professional manner.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation within our EHR.
- Escort patient to exam room once imaging is completed.
- Communicate with management to ensure safe conditions.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed by management.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from accredited two-year college or technical school in Radiology Program. Must be ARRT registered or registry eligible.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.