Patient Service Representative
Multi-Specialty Orthopaedic group with multiple locations in Wake County, NC is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Patient Service Representative. The primary location for this position is Cary, NC. We offer excellent benefits along with a competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team focused and possess empathy towards patients.
Candidate will be able to work at a high volume while maintaining professionalism. Candidate will also
be willing to travel between locations as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with the patient in a professional and compassionate manner.
- Greet patients and check them in for their appointment.
- Register patient in EHR including insurance verification.
- Schedule patient appointments based on provider availability and preference.
- Collect monies owed such as co-pays and balances.
- Communicate with billing staff as needed to ensure patient’s financial impact is accurate.
- Communicate with clinical staff as needed to ensure patient medical questions are answered
- Document accurately within our EHR, Epic.
- Other duties will be assigned by management as needed.
- Two years’ experience in medical office billing is preferred but will train right candidate.
- Bilingual is preferred but not required.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.