Multi-Specialty Orthopaedic group with multiple locations in Wake County, NC is seeking a fulltime Orthopaedic Technologist. We offer a unique work environment promoting personal and professional growth; an excellent benefit package with competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team focused and possess empathy towards patients. Candidate will have working knowledge of cast and DME application and removal. Candidate will be able to work at a high volume while maintaining professionalism. Candidate will also be willing to travel between locations as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assist providers in providing quality medical care.
- Meet and greet patients while escorting to exam room.
- Complete triage process and ensure all information is documented in EHR, Epic.
- Apply and remove casts as ordered by provider.
- Fit patient with DME as ordered by provider and educate patient on use.
- Assist medical assistants as needed with patient care.
- Follow all state and federal regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Other duties will be assigned by management as needed.
High school diploma.
OTC or ROT is preferred however equivalent orthopaedic work history is accepted.
Send resume and cover letter.