Office ManagerWake Orthopaedics, LLC
Multi-Specialty Orthopaedic group with multiple locations in Wake County, NC is seeking to fill a fulltime Office Manager position. We offer a unique work environment promoting personal and professional growth; an excellent benefit package with competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team focused and possess empathy towards patients. Candidate will be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining professionalism. Candidate will travel between locations as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Directs and oversees assigned departments including managing daily operations and staff.
- Maintains payroll and human resource documentation.
- Coordinates work activities and schedules to maximize total practice potential.
- Exudes positive attitude towards patients, personnel and providers.
- Communicates with providers to ensure excellent patient care while maintaining a healthy work environment for staff.
- Works within the management team to ensure continuity across all locations.
- Develops, fosters and supports a team-oriented environment which promotes and improves quality throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare preferred.
- Minimum of three years managing a medical practice with exceptional leadership and management skills required. Orthopaedic experience highly preferred.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and its application to the health care environment. Experience with electronica medical records preferred.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.