Medical BillerWake Orthopaedics, LLC
Large Orthopaedic group is seeking to fill a fulltime medical billing position.
The perfect candidate will possess strong investigative skills, great attention to detail, ability to work independently, self-motivation, strong critical thinking skills, outstanding customer service, fluent knowledge of current CPT, ICD and correct usage of modifiers.
Primary Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Work aged claims for government, commercial and Worker’s Compensation insurance carriers.
- Review documentation to ensure appropriate coding was used.
- Review patient and insurance registration information to ensure data is correct.
- Review payment posting and identify any errors.
- Communicate with staff to troubleshoot and share information.
- Assist patients with questions and relay accurate information.
- Maintain HIPAA confidentiality at all times.
- Communicate professionally with hospital staff and attorneys regarding patient billings.
- Document within our EHR system.
- Travel to other office locations when needed.
- Other tasks and duties may be assigned by management as needed.
Two years’ experience in medical office billing is preferred but will train the right candidate.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.