Lead Medical AssistantWake Orthopaedics, LLC
Multi-Specialty Orthopaedic group with multiple locations in Wake County, NC is seeking a fulltime Medical Assistant. We offer a unique work environment promoting personal and professional growth; an excellent benefit package with competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team focused and possess empathy towards patients. Candidate will be able to work at a high volume while maintaining professionalism. Candidate will also be willing to travel between locations as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assist providers in providing quality medical care.
- Meet and greet patients while escorting to exam room.
- Complete triage process and ensure all information is documented in EHR, Epic.
- Schedule advanced imaging, labs, surgery and other outside tests as ordered by provider.
- Coordinate with insurance to ensure reimbursement of scheduled procedures or tests.
- Follow all state and federal regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Other duties will be assigned by management as needed.
High school diploma. CMA from accredited institute required.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.