Financial Services RepresentativeWake Orthopaedics, LLC
Multi-Specialty Orthopaedic group with multiple locations in Wake County, NC is seeking to fill a fulltime Financial Services Representative position within our Billing Department.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team focused and possess critical thinking skills. Candidate will also have an understanding of current CPT, ICD and Modifiers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Work Insurance Aged for government, commercial and WorkComp claims.
- Review documentation to ensure appropriate coding.
- Review registration and insurance entry to ensure accurate data.
- Communicate with peers to troubleshoot and share knowledge.
- Assist patients to ensure they understand their financial impact.
- Review payment posting and identify possible errors.
- Communicate professionally with area hospital staff as needed.
- Communicate with attorneys regarding patient billings.
- Document accurately within our EHR, Epic.
- Travel to other offices as needed to assist in staff training.
- Other duties will be assigned by management as needed.
Two years experience in medical office billing is preferred but will train the right candidate.
Apply Now to send resume and cover letter.