Physical TherapistWake Orthopaedics
Multi-Specialty Orthopaedic group with multiple locations in Wake County, NC is seeking a fulltime Physical Therapist to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and team focused. Candidate will work closely with Orthopaedic surgeons with numerous sub-specialties in delivering quality care to our patients.
- Improves or minimizes residual physical disabilities of patients.
- Establishes patient goals and assists with achievement.
- Coordinates care with other medical providers in patient care planning.
- Provides prescribed physical therapy.
- Documents accurately and timely in our EHR, Epic.
- Codes all procedures including assigning current CPT and ICD.
- Ability to participate in physical activity such as standing, lifting and bending for extended period of time while involved in physical activity.
- Documents accurately within our EHR, Epic.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Graduate of a Physical Therapy curriculum accredited institute. Current PT license in the state of North Carolina. Two years experience is preferred.
Apply Now to send resume and cover letter.