Ortho TechWake Orthopaedics
Multi-Specialty Orthopaedic group with multiple locations in Wake County, NC is seeking a fulltime Ortho Tech. We offer a unique work environment promoting personal and professional growth; an excellent benefit package with competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team focused and possess empathy towards patients. Candidate will have working knowledge of cast and DME application and removal. Candidate will be able to work at a high volume while maintaining professionalism. Candidate will also be willing to travel between locations as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assist providers in providing quality medical care.
- Meet and great patients while escorting to exam room.
- Complete triage process and ensure all information is documented in EHR, Epic.
- Apply and remove casts as ordered by provider.
- Fit patient with DME as ordered by provider and educate patient on use.
- Assist medical assistants as needed with patient care.
- Follow all state and federal regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Other duties will be assigned by management as needed.
High school diploma. NBCOT or OTC is preferred however equivalent work history is accepted.
Apply Now to send resume and cover letter.