Office/Practice ManagerWake Orthopaedics
Growing orthopaedic medical practice in the Raleigh area is seeking motivated individual for practice manager position.
The Practice Manager administers, directs, and oversees all departments associated with patient care throughout a medical office. Must have experience in healthcare setting managing multiple locations and multiple physicians.
Some general responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Manages daily operations at the Practice site and coordinates work activities and schedules to maximize total Practice potential.
- Exudes positive, helpful attitude to patients, personnel and physicians.
- Administers clinic policies and procedures in a consistent and timely manner
- Communicates with physicians to ensure excellent patient service and work flow.
- Works efficiently with other Practice Managers or Operations Managers within the Practice.
- Develops, fosters and supports a team-oriented environment which promotes and improves quality throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare
- 3 plus years managing a medical practice with exceptional leadership and organizational/business management skills required. Orthopaedic experience highly preferred.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English proficiency required.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and its application to the health care environment. Electronic medical records experience is strongly preferred.