Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) ManagerWake County SmartStart
Wake County SmartStart is seeking a PRE-KINDERGARTEN (PRE-K) MANAGER
Wake County SmartStart, a local non-profit dedicated to ensuring children, ages birth to five, are prepared for success in school and life, has an open position for a full-time Pre-K Manager.
The Pre-K Program Manager facilitates the work of the Pre-K Program in selected Wake County sites. Major areas of focus include:
• Monitoring/providing technical assistance to Pre-K sites
• Administrative responsibilities to WCSS and the Pre-K office for assigned areas
• Staffing the Pre-K Advisory group
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from child care providers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to write reports and proposals.
Education and/or Experience: Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Early Intervention or related field from a college or university and three (3) years related experience and/or training in childcare work environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience. B-K certification desired.
To be considered for this position, obtain a detailed job description and instructions on how to apply at our website: