Grocery Supermarket General ManagerTriple J Enterprises
Grocery Supermarket General Manager on the Tropical Island of Saipan, CNMI
Triple J is looking for a General Manager for its grocery and supermarket operations in the beautiful island of Saipan (near Guam) in the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas (U.S.A.)
- Candidate must be a self-starter,
- Have a minimum of 10 years profitable experience in grocery and supermarket sales management experience,
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both oral & written,
- The position offers an initial two (2) year contract with opportunity for long
- Candidate must be computer literate and proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience in all aspect of grocery store operations, including perishable department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops and implements organization policies and goals.
- Directs and coordinates promotion of products and services performed to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in the industry.
- Analyzes division or department budget request to identify areas in which growth can be achieved and cost reductions can be made in allocations to operating budget.
- Directs preparation of directives to division or department managers, supervisors outlining policy program or operations changes to be implemented.
Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience. Benefits include paid transportation, housing, automobile and medical insurance.
Please submit resume by way of email to the attention of Robert H. Jones, Chairman & amp; CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Frank Ada, HR Director, at email@example.com.