Auto Body Technician
Auto Body Technician Needed
Tony's Paint & Body Shop, Inc.
Well established & thriving company in search of experienced individual to join our team.
- Examine damaged vehicles and tear down damaged vehicle for supplement inspection.
- Communicate timely & effectively with shop management wit parts needed to complete repairs.
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
- Fill depressions with body filler.
- Remove damaged fenders, panels, welded and bolt on parts.
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Straighten bent automobile frames.
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
- Prime repaired surfaces for paint as needed.
- Aim headlights.
- Repair or replace defective parts, i.e., radiator, condenser, water bottles, etc.
- Perform all duties as assigned by shop management.
- Two years + of collision repair experience with solid work history & references.
- Must have own tools.
- Experienced in all aspects of repair such as spraying, body repairs, frame straightening, mechanical components and air conditioning repair.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged boy parts and bodies of vehicles.
- Frame experience required
- Valid driver's license & reliable transportation to work.
- Work references must be related to the position applies for.