Survey CAD TechnicianThrasher Group, Inc.
The Thrasher Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced full-time Survey CAD Technician for our Smithfield, NC office location.
Essential duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process field crew survey data
- Maintain project point database files
- Prepare base survey mapping
- Conduct field trips, when necessary, to clarify/verify survey data
- Produce drawings using computer assisted design/drafting equipment & software
- Revise and/or modify drawings as necessary
- Plot, organize and assemble project related documents
- Associates degree in drafting/design and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of applicable experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Civil 3D - Possess the ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Strong communication and time management skills
Our dedication to creative design solutions, well-managed projects and exceptional customer service has made Thrasher one of the fastest growing engineering firms in the mid-Atlantic region.
"An Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer -Verify"