Survey Project ManagerThe Thrasher Group, Inc.
The Thrasher Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced full-time Survey Project Manager for our Smithfield, NC office location.
The selected individual will be responsible for administering surveying activities which includes the oversight of manpower and technical resources. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; managing survey crews and projects, meeting with prospective clients, preparing proposals & presentations, resource planning, client communication along with providing weekly progress and status reports on projects.
- 2 - 4 Years of experience in surveying with key responsibilities of managing the successful completion of survey projects.
- Professional license in the State of North Carolina is highly desired.
- Experience with Trimble Survey Equipment is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead staff and provide support on multiple projects.
Thrasher offers an excellent benefits package which includes a sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement, paid time off, matching 401(K), medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, life insurance, and professional development.
The Thrasher Group conducts drug screening and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Authorization to work in the United States is precondition of employment. " Equal Employer Opportunity / Affirmative Action/E-Verify"