Client Success Strategist/Ad OpsThe Miami Herald
We are looking for a Client Success Strategist to join our Digital Advertising family! This person would manage digital campaigns, ensuring they are fulfilled based on the client’s expectations and that optimizations result in the attainment of the client’s goals. In addition, this person would be responsible for the accurate and efficient trafficking of digital campaigns, optimize digital flights to the determined key performance indicators and for developing digital strategies.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support with identifying and qualifying prospects for sales team.
- Compilation and interpretation of client research.
- Attend client calls as needed.
- Create media strategy and client facing proposals.
- Onboard new clients and coordinate internal workgroups.
- Creative strategy and proofing process to client.
- Determine analytics and tracking plan based on client KPI.
- Review campaign results and create and internally communicate optimization strategy.
- Client reporting analysis and review.
- Perpetual professional learning - staying ahead of trends, digital marketing capabilities, etc.
- Client advocacy.
- Drive for continuous digital knowledge and development.
- Digital training.
- 2 years prior experience in digital account management.
- Experience with Google Drive/Spreadsheets/Forms/Docs, MS Excel and Word.
- Must have experience with technical development across multiple platforms as well as an understanding of the greater digital landscape (online banners, mobile, digital analytics, search, etc.).
- Must have exceptional presentation skills as well as excellent analytic abilities.
- This person must be highly organized, with a charismatic and varied communication style.
- Google AdWords and analytics certification preferred.