Body Shop ManagerSouthern States Automotive
Body Shop Manager
We are looking for self-motivated individuals that want to produce on a high level in a team environment to elevate our store to the next level. Individuals that apply should be looking to work proficiently and direct the work activities of body shop employees, including their observance of deadlines and productivity levels, as well as the maintenance of quality standards. The Body Shop Manager also achieves a reasonable operating profit for the department and maintains customer satisfaction standards.
· Planning and Monitoring the work of body repairs staff.
· Taking corrective measures, training staff, and providing technical advice.
· Verifying documentation and purchasing parts and supplies for repairs.
· Organizing procedures to reach personal goals on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis.
· Offers excellent managerial skills for employees.
· Establish objectives for the department and obtains objectives.
· Prepares and manages the annual operating budget of the body shop.
· Implements a dynamic marketing plan, with the aim of increasing body shop sales.
· Maintains efficient communications within the department, as well as between departments. Endeavors to promote harmony and a team spirit with all the other departments.
· Have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
· 2-3 years in relevant Customer Service industry.
· 1-2 years in relevant Managerial experience.
Southern States Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.