Online Marketing SpecialistSan Manuel Casino
Since 1986, the award-winning San Manuel Casino(SMC) has built a strong reputation as a premier and renowned casino with over 3,000 machines, drawing patrons from the greater Los Angeles area. With exceptional guest experiences and a multitude of highly-rewarding professional careers, it is an anchor for the local economy and among the largest private employers in San Bernardino County.
Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, the Online Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing interactive web strategies, furthering the overall performance of SMC. This individual will continually identify areas of improvement, present specific content marketing opportunities and attempt to improve site and product page rankings within major search engines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, develops plans and executes interactive web and marketing initiatives and strategies, directly impacting traffic to the SMC website.
- Assists in creating promotions and marketing campaigns to drive conversion and revenue.
- Researches and recommends best practices using analytics and on-going test; implements programs designed to increase customer retention and loyalty.
- Provides SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Utilizes keyword searches and data mining tools to complete competitive analysis.
- Monitors and evaluates search results and search performance across all major search channels.
- Monitors ROI goals on marketing initiatives and adapts accordingly.
- Develops analysis and reporting of online behavior that communicates the stories behind the data.
- Supports copywriting and development of content and marketing collateral.
- Maintains a close view on market trends and competitors’ product and marketing initiatives.
- Engages key stakeholders across multiple groups and gains buy-in and support for new initiatives and multi-channel projects; updates team and pertinent members of management on project development, timelines and results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience implementing onsite SEO for websites.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in an SEM environment.
- Experience working with a Content Management System (CMS) required.
- Advanced proficiency working with search engines necessary.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent) and ability to perform light design tasks highly preferred.
- Must have basic proficiency with HTML.
- Must have experience working with digital content marketing/development and community management.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point required.
- Familiarity with BrightEdge, SEO Moz, Compete, SpyFu or similar program is highly preferred.
- Must have an outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills; must be a strong collaborator and team player.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license
- Google Certification is a huge plus.