Remote & Field TechnicianIT Practice, Inc.
IT Practice, Inc., an MSP, provides technology solutions to include Networking, hardware, and Software, to small and medium sized businesses in the southeastern part of North Carolina. We are currently seeking a Remote/Field Engineer to join our team in Raleigh, NC. This is a full-time position based at our corporate headquarters in Raleigh, NC. The primary job responsibility will involve assisting on installation teams, networking teams, and cloud teams from our General Business technical team. We are looking for local candidates in the Raleigh, NC area to fill this position.
- Ability to install, setup, and configure Windows Server 2008 - 2016.
- Support our clients' networking infrastructures including LAN, WAN, VPN.
- Ability to identify, isolate and resolve various IT problems.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the field.
- MCSE certification a plus.
- A plus and network plus certification a must.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Timely and accurate preparation of paperwork.
- Must be able to pass a drug test, and have a clear motor vehicle record.
Compensation is based on skills and experience.
Applicants must live within 30 minutes of Raleigh, NC
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: Remote & Field Engineer
No phone calls please