Digital Account ExecutiveRaleigh, NC Area Jobs
This individual is a highly skilled hunter who will focus on developing new revenue and new customers by identifying the prospect’s advanced digital marketing and content needs. This individual will work with clients/brands in North Carolina to develop strategic digital and content partnerships to drive revenues. The ideal individual will have in-depth digital services and product knowledge, a proven track record in digital sales and exceeding customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Build a plan to manage your desk to exceed revenue goals
- Independent prospecting of digital opportunities that will drive new revenue streams and new customers
- Develop and maintain a full funnel of prospects and properly track prospects through the funnel using internal tools
- Conduct a professional client needs (impact) analysis that will lead to a results-driven proposal
- Professionally prepare and present custom proposals and solutions
- Set expectations during pre-sale phase and manage post-sale to meet those expectations to ensure client satisfaction with an eye toward renewal and up-sell
- Include ongoing digital media campaigns to support the digital presence
- Collaborate and work effectively with the internal and external customers
- Work closely with Client Success (sales support) team on the implementation and execution of digital campaigns
- Attend team sales meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Desired: Bachelors degree preferred
Required: 5+ years related experience or equivalent combination of work and education experience. Digital sales, digital services, cold calling, good communication skills
Required: Comfort and working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms and sales methods.
Desired: Hungry, independent, self-driven, consultative, strategic seller
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task; highly organized and task oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to develop and present professional and polished presentations
- Strong work ethic with a customer service positive attitude (internally and externally)
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate positively and productively in cross-functional teams
Excelerate Digital is a proud equal Opportunity Employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a post-offer drug screening and background screening.