Assistant Manager, Business Development and Sales OperationsRaleigh, NC Area Jobs
North Carolina (Triangle-based) sales/engineering firm specializing in public safety communications products and system solutions seeks qualified candidates. Our steady growth has created a unique opportunity for the right individual to join our team as an Assistant Manager, Business Development and Sales Operations.
This important position is designed to provide the individual with in depth and hands on experience in the sales and administration areas of the business operation. Daily exposure to the company's managers and customers requires a competent professional. Learning about the company's products and its business approach, and applying them in the real world successfully will lead to more responsibilities.
Skills and traits of the ideal individual:
- Honest and ethical professional
- Minimum 5 year work experience with demonstrated proficiency in a technical sales field
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work at a fast pace.
- Successful sales and work experience.
- High energy and excellent follow through.
- Comfortable and skillful working with people individually and in addressing groups.
- High level of business curiosity.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Pay range is $50-60K start with full benefits.