CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENTRacanelli Construction
Racanelli Construction, a commercial General Contractor is seeking to retain a superintendent that takes charge and takes pride in their projects to join their operations located in Apex, NC.
This candidate shall be responsible for managing all aspects on the construction site. The superintendent will act as the general contractor’s representative on site and will work closely with the subcontractors, architect, owner, local government and the project manager. Responsibilities will include pre-construction planning, review and understanding of contract documents, scheduling and coordinating of subcontractors and materials, site safety, quality control, cost control, verify layout and/or surveying, schedule and control inspections, co-chair subcontractor meetings, general construction administrative work (daily reports, safety inspections, erosion control maintenance reporting, look ahead schedules, maintain as-builts, progress photos, etc.) and project closeout.
- Minimum of five experiences as a superintendent in commercial building construction, including private & public projects up to a minimum of $5M
- Project background should include: ground up construction, renovations, additions, office buildings, educational, healthcare, retail, multi-family and adaptive/reuse projects.
- Experience with site work development.
- Basic survey and layout skills.
- Proficient with computer skills.
- The superintendent must possess a current 30-hour. OSHA certification.
- A GREAT planner and scheduler.
- Well documented, organized and efficient!
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Regularly exceeds your clients’ expectations.
- Enjoys, takes pride in and gets satisfaction from your work.
- Individual strives for success, and demonstrates their commitment & ability to perform above expectations on a daily basis.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of construction including, construction methods and materials, safety and QA/QC.
Salary is commensurate with experience, full benefits including work truck and cell phone allowance. Apply now to send your confidential resume and salary requirements.