Construction Superintendent and Construction Project ManagerRacanelli Construction
Construction Project Manager
Description: Racanelli Construction, a commercial General Contractor, is seeking to retain a Superintendent and Project Manager that takes charge and takes pride in their projects. The qualified individuals will join the operations located in Apex, NC.
These candidates shall be responsible for managing all aspects on the construction site. They will act as the General Contractor’s representatives and will work closely with the Subcontractors, Architect and Owner. Responsibilities will include pre-construction planning, review and understanding of contract documents, scheduling and coordinating of subcontractors and materials, site safety, quality control, cost control, verify layout and/or surveying, schedule and control inspections, co-chair subcontractor meetings, general construction administrative work (daily reports, safety inspections, erosion control maintenance reporting, look ahead schedules, maintain as-builts, progress photos, etc.) and project closeout.
- Minimum of five experiences as a Superintendent or Project Manager in commercial building construction, including private & public projects up to a minimum of $5M
- Project background should include: ground up construction, renovations, additions, office buildings, educational, healthcare, retail, multi-family and adaptive/reuse projects
- Experience with site work development
- Basic survey and layout skills
- Proficient with computer skills
- The Project Manager and Superintendent must possess a current 30Hr. OSHA certification
- A GREAT planner and scheduler
- Well documented, organized and efficient!
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Regularly exceeds your clients’ expectations
- Enjoys, takes pride in, and gets satisfaction from your work
- Individual strives for success, and demonstrates their commitment & ability to perform above expectations daily
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of construction including, construction methods and materials, safety, and QA/QC.
Salary is commensurate with experience, minimal travel, full benefits including work truck and cell phone allowance.
Appy Now to send your confidential resume and salary requirements.