Marketing ManagerQuail Ridge Books
- Manage a small department that includes overseeing, or collaborating with, event coordinators for adult and juvenile author events, outside sales, authors-in-schools, and newsletter editors. Produce a roster of events that will bring new and old customers into the store, increase book sales, and increase visibility of QRB in the Raleigh community.
- Manage weekly and monthly print media, online ads, website and social media, shopping center initiatives (sidewalk sales, tree lighting, pop-up markets, and other opportunities).
- Increase store traffic through community engagement. Find opportunities to create stories that resonate with our community. This can include author events on particular topics, fundraisers for community groups, getting coverage of the store in other print or online resources. Measure the results, replicate or expand the successes, and learn from all.
- Meet regularly with the owner and general manager to plan and review strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate leadership as well as collaborative abilities.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a creative thinker with a good sense of design.
- Be proficient and knowledgeable in social media practices and principles.
- Have knowledge of marketing evaluation tools and practices.
- Knowledge of Drupal website software, Anthology point-of-sale system, and local media would be a plus.
Compensation and benefits
Health insurance (60/40), vacation, sick days and other benefits apply and salary will be negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Click on Apply Now to email your resume and cover letter.