Customer Service Associate for Patient Access
Are you looking for a long-term Remote Entry Level Position where you can help save lives?
No experience is required! Training will be provided!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career!!
Pomeroy is expanding in the Raleigh-Durham area. We have an immediate need to hire 200 Remote Customer Care Associates. In this role you will perform duties providing information to patients and caregivers on life saving pharmaceuticals. This is a remote position at first so having a solid internet provider and a quiet area to work from is a must! This role is critical in delivering best-in-class service, via outbound calls and emails using excellent verbal and written communications. Our dedicated Customer Service Associates deliver accurate, professional, and dependable service to our customers which serves to improve our company’s position in the marketplace. You will be required to pass certain tests for this role.
This is NOT a Sales or Telemarketing Position!
What You’ll Do Here:
- "Insurance Coverage Verification & Benefits Investigation Services" means those activities, tasks and services associated with the confirmation of insurance coverage and the specific type/level of coverage for individual patients for drugs/therapies provided by our client, all of which must be accomplished prior to shipment of drugs/therapies to a patient (whether new or ongoing shipments).
- You consistently demonstrate professionalism, attentiveness, empathy, and courtesy in all situations.
- You effectively correspond with internal and external customers, your peer group, and others.
- Are dedicated to improving the customer experience and promoting customer loyalty and retention.
- You are committed to ongoing personal development and improvement.
- You are an adaptable, stand-out colleague, who flourishes in a team environment, and possesses the ability to work independently - a true self-starter.
- You demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail to ensure phone, email, and other team workload balance reduction.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Hands on Experience with the MS Office Suite
- Data Entry
- High School Degree or Some College
Shift: 8 hours Monday – Friday