Medical Billing ManagerOrthopedic Surgery of the Foot & Ankle
Medical billing manager for small, but busy, orthopedic clinic. Open Mon-Thurs (always get 3 day weekend!). There is some flexibility, so could be ideal job for someone with a family (could accommodate 30 hour part-time or 40 hour full time).
- Direct Report: Physician Manager
- Submit claims including denials
- Manage workman’s comp flow
- Over-see function of reception staff
- Supervisor and role model for student internship program
- Surgery scheduling
- Microsoft suite, Quickbooks, Athenanet
- Knowledge of basic coding and modifiers
- Strongly prefer medical billing experience; $20-26/hour depending on experience;
- Health benefits, HRA
- Education stipend
- Retirement plan
- Bonus plan
The nicest place to work, where kindness to patients and to staff are valued. Located close to downtown Raleigh in bustling restaurant district, across from the Krispy Kreme.
Orthopedic Surgery of the Foot and Ankle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.