Administrative Assistant - NCNC Solar Now
We are seeking an individual to work directly with our Administrative Manager and Sales Coordinator as an Administrative Assistant. We work in renewable energy: a fast paced, quickly growing industry and our office runs the same way. The right candidate is a recent graduate with a minimum of one year in the work force, a good critical thinker, fast on their feet, works well as both part of a team and independently. The Administrative Manager is in charge of all internal administrative operations and you will work closely with them to support the sales and installation teams from our Raleigh office. Tasks will vary from day to day, but will require the following:
- Good phone skills: you will be making and receiving calls to current and prospective customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Strong writing skills to be used for basic correspondence, company literature, or anything we think might need to be written down. Good grammar is a must.
- Enthusiasm for excellent customer service: we have a large database of customers. In addition to daily office operations, you will occasionally be required to represent the company at functions outside of the office, including some weekends. A variety of other tasks will crop up throughout each day. This is something we will go over more thoroughly during the interview process.
The ideal candidate is:
- Exceptionally organized.
- Precise. Every aspect of your job will require great attention to detail.
- Must be smart, reliable, and great at problem solving.
- Proactive and self-directed.
- Team player.
This position pays $16/hour.