Education and Development OfficerNC Real Estate Commission
licensing and regulation of North Carolina real estate brokers and time share projects.
Education and Development Officer
Salary Hiring Range: $52,905 - $63,486 (based upon qualifications)
- Designs and develops curriculum and instructional resources for Commission programs and courses under the supervision of the Director of Education and Licensing.
- Collaborates with the Continuing Education Officer, Education and Examination Officer, Legal Education Officer, and License Services Officer, as well as other Commission staff members, to develop instructional resources that will support and supplement various Commission education programs.
- Conducts various classroom and web-based instructor and broker training programs
such as the Instructor Development Workshop, New Instructor Seminar, and 12-hour
- Serves as the point of contact for disseminating information and providing general
assistance to instructor applicants and evaluates teaching skills of those applicants
during the New Instructor Seminar.
- Monitors and evaluates approved instructors when appropriate.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree, and
considerable experience in teaching and curriculum development, preferably with adult
education; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Course work
and/or experience in adult education, especially experience in real estate education, is
Possession of a North Carolina Estate Broker license and a Master’s degree in Adult
Education, Education, Instructional Design, Educational Technology are preferred.
- Application Deadline – September 17, 2019
NC Real Estate Commission is an Equal Employment Opportunity