WE ARE GROWING!
MLB Construction Services, LLC is a Commercial Contractor in Apex, NC currently seeking a top-notch Superintendent. This particular candidate must have at least 3+ years of experience in the commercial construction field and enjoy growing with a team. The Superintendent will supervise all daily activities at the construction site to ensure that construction progress is moving as scheduled as well as ensure that all contract specifications are being adhered to. As Superintendent, some of your responsibilities will include: representing MLB in a professional manner, overseeing subcontractors, reporting to your project management team and office staff, assuming responsibility for the productivity of field personnel, and assisting with the acceleration of project schedules. The ideal candidate has the ability to work well with co-workers and contractors.
MLB offers a competitive salary, awesome employees, a 401-K Program, Medical Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Education Benefits.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a construction-related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working in commercial construction (Multifamily, Medical, and Higher Education is preferred)
- Assist in preparing construction work plans
- Coordinate the work schedule for subcontractors
- Manage production schedules and job progress to ensure adherence to pre-planned process
- Work with the project team to share feedback and improve planning activities
- Assist in reviewing architectural designs and plans complying with local, state, and national building codes, life safety codes, ADA regulations, and zoning regulations
- Manage customer and vendor relationships
- Excellent written and communication skills and strong mathematical skills
- OSHA 30 Certified
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced working environment
- Adaptive computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam preferred)
- Willingness to travel and work any of 3 shifts as required