Plant ManagerMetals USA
Metals USA is seeking a Plant Manager in Greensboro, NC. Metals USA is a solid, growth oriented carbon-steel (plates, beams, tubes) distribution center servicing the defense, commercial construction, aerospace and fabrication industries.
- Initiates and executes production plan and process, clarifies and exceeds production goals. Creates production schedule and workflow duty assignments.
- Interacts with all departments to ensure optimal production and on-time delivery schedule.
- Recruits, hires, orient/trains and retains production front-line supervisors and employees. Leads an ongoing world-class production orientation program.
- Executes a safe and injury-free environment; ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent required with prior steel service management experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management preferred
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years as a supervisor in a production/manufacturing environment
- Should have prior experience with the metals service; preferably with carbon steel (tubing, beam and plate)
If interested, please apply now to forward your resume
Metals USA offers a competitive starting salary and benefits plus upward mobility professional growth.
EOE, Affirmative Action Employer/ M/F/D/V