Digital Marketing Product ManagerMcClatchy
We have a great opportunity for a driven Digital Marketing Product Manager at excelerate Digital, McClatchy's national digital marketing agency.
This position is on our digital sales team and is responsible for the overall management, strategic roadmap, profitability and success of assigned product lines. You will be responsible for managing vendor relationships and internal collaboration with cross functional teams. Ability to travel up to 50% is required.
Note: The preferred location for this position is our downtown Raleigh NC office, however, we may be open to the position being remote.
- Lead the implementation process for new digital products and campaigns for marketing services/media products, including outlining the strategy and key objectives, identifying key objectives, communicating and managing vendors, and making sure we’re setup to report on the right metrics to the right people.
- Create objectives, strategies and apply data to help inform and make business decisions
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience, along with a basic understanding of system integrations and dependencies to implement scalable solutions
- Translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- The Product Manager represents the "voice of the customer" as well as business stakeholders by maintaining and prioritizing the project backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value.
- Forward thinking and exploring emerging digital trends
- Identify product gaps, process improvements, and solutions
- Help to build and execute upon a product roadmap
- Leverage data (web analytics, industry data) to build business cases
- Prioritize work requests and enhancements based on ROI, strategic initiatives and customer needs.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing product management experience
- Proven experience working with technology teams and user experience teams in creating and delivering online services;
- Ability to create, maintain, prioritize, and sequence the product backlog based on business value or ROI;
- Proven ability to apply an analytical and data-driven approach to solving complex problems, building business cases and justifying projects;
- Proven ability to think strategically and develop roadmaps for products and services;
- Ability to solve complex problems and develop solutions and communicate across all levels of the organization effectively;
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and build and maintain effective relationships with internal team members and other stakeholders and partners;
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment;
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Google work environments;
- Availability for occasional work outside normal business hours, including evenings and weekends;
- Availability for travel 30 - 50%
- Digital agency experience
- Experience with HubSpot