Pipeline Training InstructorJohnston Community College
Instruct Pipeline training courses in the areas of signals, rigging, trenching, erosion
control and other areas.
KNOWLEDGE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Assist in recruiting for Pipeline training course.
- Instruct in the Pipeline training course.
- Assists students and potential students with questions and inquiries about the program.
- Maintains program equipment and supplies.
- Prepares lab activities and instructor demonstrations.
- Ability to work daytime, evening and some weekends and travel to other area
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Preferred: OSHA instructor certification, CPR/First aid instructor certification
- Minimum: Three to five years of experience in the field.
- Preferred: Experience in laying pipeline.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.