System AdministratorIT Practice, Inc.
System Administrator Position
Raleigh, NC Local IT Professional Services Company seeks an experienced System/Network Engineer to design, implement and manage small to medium size enterprise client networks. Company offers Managed Services, Network design and installation, compliance reviews, Hardware, and Software upgrades.
- Install, setup, and configure Hyper-V servers.
- Install, setup, and configure Windows Server 2016.
- Review customer networks and software platforms to develop upgrade and refresh solutions.
- New network design and build out.
- Install, setup, and configure Desktop systems.
- Support existing Clients networks.
- Support our field and remote desktop engineers.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
5-7 years of IT experience in a Windows server environment Solid understating of Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols. Personal Computer hardware & peripherals. Windows installation / configuration / support experience Understanding of RAID and IIS Be available during off hours in the event of a technical emergency. Strong interpersonal/human relations skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills Organizational, analytical, and judgment skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously Perform other duties as requested or required by business needs Bachelor's degree or certifications such as MCSE, CCNA. Salary commensurate on experience. Full Benefits Package.