Field & Remote TechniciansIT Practice
IT Practice, Inc. provides technology solutions to Dental & Medical Clients in Raleigh and the surrounding area. We are currently seeking Field & Remote Technicians to join our team in Raleigh, NC.
This is a full-time position with some helpdesk/remote work and field work as well. There is potential for a full-time long-term career beginning at entry level. The Field Technician’s primary job responsibility will be troubleshooting and repairing computer workstations, servers and networks via remote and/or some field work at various customer locations. We are looking for local candidates in the Raleigh, NC area to fill this position.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the field.
- IT Experience working with Dental & Medical clients is a plus.
- A+ and network + certification preferred.
- MCSE certification a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to install, setup, and configure Windows 2008 Server.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Timely and accurate preparation of paperwork.
- Must be able to pass a drug test, and have a clear MVR.
Compensation is based on skills and experience.
Applicants must live within 30 minutes of Raleigh, NC.