Registered NurseInterim HealthCare of the Upstate
Registered Nurse / RN / Home Health / Upstate/Greenville - South Carolina
16 Hyland Road, Greenville, SC
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity with a leading home health organization, look no further. Several RN positions needed in beautiful Upstate South Carolina for home visits in the Greenville area and surrounding counties. Generous sign-on bonus and fully-featured relocation package are included to move to one of the Nation’s TOP places to work and live! Work for the company that is RANKED TOPWORKPLACE IN SOUTH CAROLINA for the last three years in a row!
Interim HealthCare is the nation’s oldest healthcare franchise company and has been providing quality care in the Upstate, South Carolina (SC) community for over 40 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare provides flexible career assignments that today’s healthcare professionals need to accommodate their lifestyle and priorities. We earned TOP500 Medicare Certified Home Health Provider in the country and have been consistently ranked as a 4.5 to 5-star provider. And, thanks to a state-of-the-art EMR, charting is completed during work hours!
Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience and help us continue to give clients the opportunity to maintain their dignity and receive quality care in their homes. Our Registered Nurses (RN) thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well.
Our Purpose: “We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life“.
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients in their homes
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s/client’s progress.
- Provide patient care independently and manage your own patient caseload in an effective and efficient manner.
Registered Nurse (RN) requirements include:
- Registered Nurse with active, unrestrictive license in the State of South Carolina or multistate license
- 1-year Med-Surg/IV Therapy
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation package
- NO after-hours charting
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Education assistance
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Generous 401K
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
Contact Odete Clemente, 864-627-7011, for more information.
Apply on line at www.interimhealthcare.com/careers