InsightFinder is the industry’s first system of intelligence for IT operations that predicts incidents hours before they occur. The company’s patented anomaly detection algorithms use unsupervised machine learning to automatically identify, diagnose, and remediate issues from logs, metrics, and traces.
Join the team that is changing how modern applications are deployed and managed. If you’re ready to test your limits and be part of the next great technology success story, we need you here!
We are seeking to fill the position of Software Engineer
This position will develop core infrastructure and predictive analytics functions such as preventive action recommendation for the company’s Unified Intelligence Engine (UIE) product; Develop restful APIs for the company’s Unified Intelligence Engine (UIE) product; Design and develop real time alert notification and action actuation product features; Create test cases for new features of the product to ensure the scalability, accuracy, and performance of product.
• Develop core infrastructure and predictive analytics functions
• Develop restul APIs for the company's Unified Intelligence Engine (UIE product)
• Design and develop real time alert notification
• Create test cases for new features
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2 years job experience preferred