InstallerHometeam Pest Defense3
HomeTeam Pest Defense is seeking an Installer to install pest control systems on new homes & buildings. Performs pre-treat services and interacts with homebuilders, sub-contractors and field managers to meet deadlines. Must have a valid drivers license.
- Responsible for completing all scheduled installations and termite pre-treats each day/week/month and meeting assigned production quotas.
- Communicates daily with homebuilders, sub-contractors and field managers to keep them informed on the status of specific installs/pre-treats.
- Ability to work in new construction sites (both commercial and residential) that are in varying stages of completion, requiring ability to access multiple surface levels.
- Understands importance of scheduling and completes scheduled installs/pre-treats in a timely manner.
- Reviews daily schedule with Service Manager.
- Stocks vehicle with appropriate tools and supplies that will needed to perform scheduled services. Checks that equipment is functional.
- Responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel.
- Maintains and reduces non-revenue Taexx® repairs and retreats.
- Installs and reviews quality of tubes installation according to specific guidelines.
- Performs effective pre-treat services according to specific guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform.
- Maintains licenses and attends required pest control/install/termite pre-treat seminars and training.
- Assist with other projects assigned.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.