We are looking for a Dental Hygienist who is self-initiated, responsible, reliable and honest.
Compensation will be hourly and very competitive, and a comprehensive benefits package is available.
Benefits may include (but not limited to):
- Health insurance as part of our group plan (dependent and/or spousal coverage is available at an additional cost),
- Routine dental care for full time staff, their spouses and minor children (except when lab fees are incurred),
- Monthly bonuses may be given based on the collections of the practice as a whole,
- 3 weeks of paid vacation as well as multiple paid holidays,
- And retirement as part of our Simple IRA.
The office is located near Rex Hospital and has been established for over 20 years. All of our employees have been with us virtually the entire time (we have little to no turnover). If you are interested in and qualified for the position, we would love to have you interview to be part of our family.