- Experienced RNs – Various Areas
- Nursing Assistants
- ***To speak with our Virtual Assistant text “FirstNurse” at 910-356-9877
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - Hospitalist Services, Cardiology, Convenient Care Clinics & Family Practice
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – Core Lab
- Medical Laboratory Technologist - Microbiology
- Pharmacy Techs
- MRI Technologists
- Surgical Technologists
- LCSW’s – Behavioral Services and Palliative Care
- Ultrasound Technologist
- Radiology Supervisor – Weekends
- Radiologic Technologists
- Assistant Director, Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Laboratory Point of Care Testing Coordinator
- Radiologic Technologist/Medical Office Assistant
- Mammography Tech
- CV Specialist
- Certified Medical Assistants
- Biomedical Services Supervisor
- Respiratory Therapists
- Network Engineer
- Regional Clinic Manager
- Sr. Data Center Network Engineer
- Director, Laundry/Linen Services
- Genetics Counselor
FirstHealth of the Carolinas celebrates many accolades:
We have recently been recognized by HealthGrades as top 5% in the nation and the only hospital in North Carolina to receive the Outstanding Patient Experience Award for 8 years in a row! FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital (MRH) and Moore Regional Hospital – Richmond were each awarded an ‘A’ grade in The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2020 hospital safety grades, and MRH – Richmond Wound Care & Hyperbarics Center was recognized with a national award for excellence in wound healing for the 6th consecutive year. And, MRH was named a Top Rural Hospital by Leapfrog as well.
Located in Moore County, named one of the nation's 100 Best Communities for Young People by America's Promise Alliance and ING, the Sandhills region of North Carolina offers a first-rate blend of culture, entertainment, family-friendly neighborhoods, great schools, multiple recreation opportunities, a wonderful four-season climate and a reasonable cost of living. With the mountains, ocean, several universities and metropolitan areas like Raleigh, Charlotte and Fayetteville within easy driving distance, our area offers everything you're looking for.
Take the first step toward an exceptional career.
If you’re interested in taking your career—and your life—in a new direction, then it’s time to explore all that’s important to you. At FirstHealth, we’re proud to call the mid-Carolinas home, and we’re excited to offer you the chance to do the same.
For more information and to apply, visit: firsthealth.org/join-our-team/careers.
An equal opportunity employer.
Click the links below to follow us on Twitter & Facebook: