Chief Medical OfficerFamily Health Centers
Family Health Centers, Inc. in Orangeburg, SC is seeking
Chief Medical Officer
A medical degree appropriate to the specialty from an accredited medical college or
university and successful completion of a residency program, supplemented by a minimum of 3 years of experience providing direct patient care and acting in a management position and State of South Carolina license to practice medicine are required. Must possess a valid South Carolina driver’s license.
ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
- Provide medical consultation to physicians, dentists, podiatrists, behavioral health, health educator and advanced nurse practitioners.
- Prepare monthly provider schedules, ensuring adequate coverage in all areas of healthcare, resolving scheduling conflicts as necessary.
- Develop and implement FHC’s health care plan and manage the patient care process throughout the organization.
- Establish healthcare standards and protocols for health services provided, establishing appropriate systems to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of quality patient care.
- Prepare or supervise required records and reports, reviewing monthly reports submitted by units and sites. Audit medical records for accuracy, completeness and compliance with regulations. Prepare monthly productivity, clinical activity reports and other reports as required by the CEO.
- Maintain a professional association with the hospital medical staff, promoting FHC’s programs.
- Coordinate the arrangements for student clinical rotations with providers.
- Supervise support staff duties including instructing, planning, assigning work, reviewing work, maintaining standards, coordinating activities, selecting new employees, completing performance reviews, allocating personnel, acting on employee problems, recommending employee discipline, discharge and salary increases. Staff includes all Clinical, Nursing, Providers, Laboratory, Pharmacy
Behavioral Health, and Radiology.
- Exhibit compliance with FHC’s corporate compliance policy.
- Perform all job activities in ways that are respectful, courteous and responsive while interacting with patients, visitors and co-workers.
- Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as appropriate or as directed.
Click "Apply Now" to submit resume or mail to
Family Health Centers, Inc. Attn: Leon A. Brunson, Sr. 3310 Magnolia Street, Orangeburg, SC 29115
Family Health Centers, Inc. is a diverse and growing organization providing culturally respectful, quality health care to the citizens of the communities that we serve.