Entrinsik is looking for a Technical Writer responsible for maintaining documentation for our Informer business analytics software. You will oversee creating and updating our Help Center articles and training guides while working alongside our Customer Service and QA departments. This will be an onsite position located at our Raleigh office.
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, RFP responses, etc.), ensuring a consistent "look and feel".
- Bachelor's Degree with major in English or Communications with technical interest, or major in Technical Writing.
- Minimum 2+ years of technical writing experience
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read some programming code.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Reporting/Business Analytic Tools
- Experience working in an IT development environment
- Experience in presenting technical information in a live setting, such as classroom training, presentations, or video conference.
Entrinsik, founded in 1984, is an employee-owned software company that has grown organically to become a leader in business intelligence and course registration software. Our success has been based on making every employee an active member of the company family, including a full and aggressive employee benefits package. We use a very transparent working environment that gives every employee a chance to learn and contribute. Entrinsik is an equal opportunity employer.