System AdministratorEntrinsik, Inc
The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system and networking hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values and are well documented.
- Maintain SaaS servers with a strong emphasis on High Availability (HA)
- Perform routine proactive server maintenance activities including firmware upgrades, patching etc.
- Optimize company servers and related components to achieve high performance of the various business applications supported by tuning and upgrading the servers as necessary
- Develop and maintain system documentation.
- Work collaboratively with development teams to create and maintain system security standards
- Monitor and maintain office network consisting of virtual machines, physical servers, and storage nodes
- Plan, oversee and implement upgrades to software and hardware infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer science or related degree
- Experience administering Windows and Linux servers
- Experience administering virtual servers
- Experience managing networks and network equipment
- Experience managing Symantec security products
- Experience managing cloud services/SaaS offerings
- Understanding of enterprise storage concepts
- Ability to multi-task
- Good coordination and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Network and Server Security
- Experience managing VOIP telephony systems
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange administration
- Experience managing Universe/UniData databases
- Experience administering Sugar CRM
- Familiarity with software defined networking concepts and implementatons.
- Experience implementing High Availability concepts
- Office 365 experience
- Project oriented