QA EngineerEntrinsik, Inc
Raleigh, NC Full-time
Posted on November 6, 2019
Job Description – Entry level QA Engineer
- Executing existing manual test cases in various stages of the software releases cycle. Update existing tests and write new test cases for new features and bugs.
- Scope of testing will be manual and automated testing of web-based application and services, as well as regressive testing, scalability testing, stress testing, and maintenance practices.
- Triage issues as they are uncovered during testing and feed into Software Development bug tracking system.
- Bachelor's or Associate Degree in Computer Science. Code camp graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Comfortable with GIT or similar version control system, Linux or MAC operating systems.
- Understanding of the principles of application lifecycle management (ALM) and software development methodologies
- Understanding defining acceptance criteria and writing supporting manual tests. Automating the tests.
- Effective communication and documentation skills required
- Suitable for individuals that are self-initiative, highly curious, flexible, and driven to create stable and scalable solutions.
- Have 2 - 3 years working experiences in the IT or related industry
- Interested in the software testing career path, and interested in test automation
- Experience or understanding of working in an Agile environment
- Experience with load and performance testing tools
- Experience with Amazon Web Server (AWS)