QA Automation Test EngineerEntrinsik, Inc
Raleigh, NC Full-time
Posted on March 9, 2019
- Lead the test planning and test execution of ongoing releases of our software web-based product both as SaaS and client-hosted
- Scope of testing will be manual and automated testing of web-based application and services, as well as regressive testing, scalability testing, stress testing, and maintenance practices.
- Triage issues as they are uncovered during testing and feed into Software Development bug tracking system.
- Keep abreast of Development team's unit test code coverage and best software development practices via Sonar. Guide team when needed.
- Good knowledge of at least one automated testing tool (i.e. Protractor, Mocha, Karma, Jasmine)
- Experience in software testing as an Automation Engineer
- Test planning
- Test execution
- Requirements analysis
- Investigative analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with open source development
- Experience with code coverage - i.e. Istanbul
- 3+ years on hands on experience writing automated software testing code
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Effective communication & documentation skills
- Advance technical degree
- Potential to grow/develop department & staff